Thursday, August 18, 2011

MeandMarj: You can't do everything!

Alison: It took me an hour and a half to get home from work! The traffic was awful!
Grandmother: What was the cause for all the traffic?
Alison: Torrential downpours!!!
Grandmother: It wasn't raining here...
Alison: Well, I feel awful. There was a recruiting event for school I was supposed to attend.
Grandmother: Well, you already have a job. So, who cares?
Alison: It wasn't a recruiting event for work, but for school. They wanted alums to be there to share their wonderful experiences. But it's downtown and with this traffic...
Grandmother: Oh no, you can't do everything!
Alison: I feel so guilty! I feel like I'm letting them down.
Grandmother: Well, stop that right now! They probably wouldn't even miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment