Thursday, August 18, 2011

MeandMarj: Can I come?

Alison: Grandmother, is it okay if I host book club here next month?
Grandmother: Oh sure! Can I come?
Alison: Of course! You have to read the book though. You'll be the life of the party!
Grandmother: Oh sure! But wait, I'll have to provide the refreshments?
Alison: No, you don't have to worry about anything. I'll get everything! Won't it be fabulous to have 6 - 8 women here?
Grandmother: Oh yes! So, you'll provide the refreshments and I don't have to do anything?
Alison: Exactly!
Grandmother: SO, you'll make sure you have all the refreshments?
Alison: Oh, don't you worry. I'll make sure there are plenty of refreshments!


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I'm friends with Kate, and she just forwarded me your blog. I am now a fan and a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete