Saturday, August 13, 2011

MeandMarj: The Peanut Butter Cookies

Grandmother: Now, we don't need all those cookies.
Alison: I'll give some to Steve!
Grandmother: You're spoiling him.
Alison: Why am I spoiling him?
Grandmother: I don't know why.
Alison: Okay, then "how" am I?
Grandmother: By giving him those cookies.
Alison: Didn't you make Grandpa his favorite things?
Grandmother: No.
Alison: What were his favorite things?
Grandmother: Oh, he liked everything. He was in the Navy, he had to! When he was on a ship, if he didn't like what was put in front of him, he didn't eat.
Out of the oven...
Grandmother: These cookies look pretty good! (She eats one.) They taste pretty good, too! I think I'll have another one. I could eat all of them. I think I'll call you, "sous chef"!


No comments:

Post a Comment