Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MeandMarj: What if someone saw you in this crucial moment?

I'm changing to go running when Grandmother walks downstairs...

Grandmother: Oh my! What if some man walks in at this crucial moment?
Alison: What man would walk in? Grandmother, there are no men in this house!
Grandmother: Well, your father just left.
Alison: Grandmother, he isn't going to come down here. Now, how do these presents look for Steve?
Grandmother: Oh, they look great.
Alison: What if he doesn't like it?
Grandmother: Well, then he's crazy! So, we are just waiting for him to put a TV up there (she points to the wall space above the fireplace)
Alison: Yup, we are just waiting for him to get that TV up there :-)
Grandmother: You just need a table right here (referring to the need for a cocktail table)
Two seconds later she gets up and starts walking away...
Alison: Where are you going?
Grandmother: I'm hunting for a table
Alison: Oh, okay. How are you feeling?
Grandmother: Oh, just tired.
Alison: Well, you gotta keep moving! Keep your energy level up!
Grandmother: Oh, I'd love to see you at 88, 91, or however old I am. This place is nice down here! I think I'll present you with a bill at the end of the month!
Alison: Okay, how much do you charge?
Grandmother: Well, since its Old Town, 100.
Alison: That sounds fair.
Grandmother: You could even have a friend sleep down here.
Alison: Can Steve sleep down here?
Grandmother: Not with you, unless you sneak him down here...
Alison: Oh, okay.

Grandmother in my "apartment"

 Steve's presents

1 comment: