Friday, August 5, 2011

MeandMarj: I don't approve of that!

I walk in the door from work with a bag from Target....coming home from "jeans Friday" at work...

Grandmother: How was your day?
Alison: Great! I was at work all day. 
Grandmother: You wore that!?!
Alison: Yes, you can wear jeans on Friday.
Grandmother: Well, I don't approve of that! Whatcha got there?
Alison: Presents! Toilet paper and laundry detergent!
Grandmother chuckles...
Grandmother: Those are great presents! You always need toilet paper. How much do I owe you?
Alison: $50.
Grandmother: $50!!! No, really?
Alison: You don't owe me anything! It's the least I can do.
Grandmother: Oh, that's right! You don't pay rent and you do your laundry for free. How much would it cost to do your laundry in one of those machines?
Alison: $5.
Grandmother: $5! That's outrageous! You can do your laundry here for free!
Alison: Thanks, Grandmother!

No comments:

Post a Comment