Monday, August 1, 2011

MeandMarj: No one is going to brow beat me!

Alison: What are these pills doing in your box for Monday?
Dad: I thought she took all her pills. There are pills in the box for Monday?
Alison: Yes, Dad, they are right here!
Dad: She must have put them back in there! Mom, did you put those pills back in the box for Monday?
Grandmother: Who me!?!
Dad: She put those pills back in the box! Mom, you're lying. That's not good. Lying, cheating, stealing... you gotta shape up! 
Dad has a tomato in his hand.
Grandmother: What are you doing stealing my tomato?
Alison: Come on, Grandmother, take your pills!
Dad: If you don't take your pills, I'm going to throw them out!
Grandmother: No, you won't! They cost money!
Alison: Come on, Grandmother, you have to!
Grandmother: No one is going to brow beat me! I'm older than you!
Dad: Well, I'm leaving. Mom, take your pills.
Grandmother: Don't tell me what to do! Wait, I need to see you out. No one walks through my door that I don't see out!

Sitting in the living room
Alison: Okay, Grandmother, let's take your pills, I'll go get them for you.
As I start walking back towards the kitchen...
Grandmother (sheepishly): I'll go get them. You won't bring them out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment