Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MeandMarj: My old cronies!

Alison: Good morning, Grandmother!
Grandmother: Huh? What time is it?
Alison: It's 7 am!
Grandmother: Are you leaving for work?
Alison: There's still time for breakfast, if you'd like.
Grandmother: Okay, I'll get up.

After brushing her hair and applying some lipstick, Grandmother is walking to the kitchen with a smile on her face...

Grandmother: I was just dreaming away!
Alison: Oh, I'm so sorry I woke you up. What were you dreaming about?
Grandmother: Oh, I was with all my old cronies in Europe, having a grand ole time!
Alison: That sounds wonderful. I'm sorry I disturbed your wonderful evening. What else happened? Tell me more about hanging out with your cronies!
Grandmother: Oh I can't remember now...but it was fun!
Alison: Did you love living in Paris? Was that where you enjoyed living the most?
Grandmother: Oh, we had a wonderful time in Paris!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment