Friday, August 5, 2011

MeandMarj: I want to know what you're saying about me!

Alison: Grandmother, you are quite popular! Everyone is loving my blog!
Grandmother: Huh? What are you talking about?
Alison: I'm sharing my experience living with you with my friends on the internet.
Grandmother: I don't get it.
Dad: Mom, Alison is sharing her diary with her friends and telling them about living with you.
Grandmother: Well, I want to know what you are saying about me!
Alison: Grandmother, here is the blog. See? The picture of us is on the internet!
Grandmother: So, you need to know how to type to work one of those things.
Alison: Not necessarily, but it's helpful.
Grandmother: Where did you learn to do that? Do they teach you that in school?
Alison: Yes, there was a typing class in 7th grade, about 16 years ago. Didn't you learn to type? You didn't type Grandpa's papers when he was in grad school?
Grandmother: Certainly not!

No comments:

Post a Comment