Friday, August 5, 2011

MandMarj: That is the darndest looking cake I've ever seen!

Grandmother is hunched over staring intently at the cake on the counter...

Grandmother: That is the darndest looking cake I've ever seen! What is it supposed to be?
Alison: It's a chocolate peanut butter cake with Reese's cups on top.
Grandmother: You say, Steve likes this!?!
Alison: Yes, but I don't know what happened to it? I didn't do anything!
Grandmother: Well, that's your problem!
Alison: Well, I guess I couldn't have expected it to come out perfect the first time around, could I?
Grandmother: Yes, you could have! I've never in my life seen anything like this! That is the strangest looking cake!
Alison: I'm going to take a picture.
Grandmother: That's a great idea! Show your grandkids! They won't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment