Monday, September 5, 2011

MeandMarj: You down here?

Grandmother: You down here?
Alison: Yes, Ma'am!
Grandmother: You in bed!?! You are in bed already?
Alison: It's bed time!
Grandmother: Well, it looks comfortable. It's warm enough? You don't need any more blankets?
Alison: You want to sleep down here with me?
Grandmother: Well, I like my own bed.
Alison: Do you approve of my apartment?
Grandmother: Yes, I do! It's not a bad little apartment, not bad at all!
Alison: You don't want to live down here with me?
Grandmother: No, I like my own...did you make this table skirt?
Alison: No, I don't have the talent, like yourself.
Grandmother: It doesn't take talent, just common sense. What time do you have to get up in the morning?
Alison: 5:15.
Grandmother: 5:15!?! Why so early?
Alison: Because I'm going running.
Grandmother: That's awful early!




No comments:

Post a Comment