Monday, September 5, 2011

MeandMarj: Boy, that thing does everything!

Grandmother and I are looking at my new laptop...
Grandmother: So, you say your dad bought that for you? That was nice of him!
Alison: Yes, but I needed it for school. I couldn't go to school without it.
Grandmother: How did I go to school without it?
Alison: Well, you didn't need to know the same things I needed to know.
Grandmother: Well, you need to know how to type to run that thing don't you? I don't know how to type. You need some nice music down here.
Alison: You want nice music? I have nice music for you!
Two seconds later - Symphony n.64 in F Major
Alison: How's this for nice music?
Grandmother: It's all right.
Alison: Just "all right"? Why just "all right"? What kind of music do you like? La Boheme?
Grandmother: Yes, I like that. Oh, it's 10 till 8. It's late, I need to go home.
Alison: Okay, we'll listen to opera then, Carmen.
Grandmother: Oh, what's that? I like that! Oh, that I know! 
Grandmother hums away to the opera music

No comments:

Post a Comment