Sunday, July 31, 2011

MeandMarj: Where did you get your big boobs?

Sitting in the "grand salon" enjoying the quiet evening...
Grandmother: Where did you get your big boobs?
I'm taken aback...
Alison: What do you mean? It's pretty obvious they came from you!
Grandmother: No, they did not. I don't have big boobs.
Alison: Grandmother, seriously? They aren't that small. I just bought those new bras for you and you are a double D!
Grandmother: That is not true, they are only a B.
Alison: Okay, I'll bet you $100 that you are bigger than a B.
Grandmother: Okay, I will bet you that.
Alison: Lets go upstairs and check this out....
We walk upstairs...
Alison: Okay, here you go. Read this.
Grandmother picks up her bra and starts to read the tag slowly...
Grandmother: 36 D D. Made... in ...China? 
She exclaims loudly... 
Grandmother: They don't know what they are talking about!
She dramatically tosses the bra across the room.

1 comment:

  1. Al, this is hilarious. I laughed out loud. These are some special memories. I'm glad you are able to capture them in a blog and share them with me. I love you! -Alexis

    ReplyDelete