Monday, October 31, 2011

MeandMarj: You are driving by yourself? But it's dark out!

Alison: Grandmother, it's Alison! How are you?
Grandmother: I'm doing fine. Where are you calling from?
Alison: Bethesda, I'm just leaving work.
Grandmother: On your way home?
Alison: No, I'm driving up to Philadelphia now.
Grandmother: But it's dark out!
Alison: I know. It gets dark so early!
Grandmother: Is Steve driving?
Alison: No, Grandmother. I'm going to visit him so I'm driving to see him.
Grandmother: By yourself? That whole way?
Alison: Yes, its not far and I'll be back on Monday.
Grandmother: Will Steve drive you back?
Alison: No, he has to go to work in Pennsylvania. I'll drive back by myself. But I've done it before, I can do it.
Grandmother: You are such a capable woman! Be careful!
Alison: I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment