Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MeandMarj: Where's Dora?

Alison: Do you like the brownies?
Grandmother: They're all right.
Alison: What should we have for dessert next week?
Grandmother: What's Dora going to prepare?
Alison: Where's Dora anyways?
Grandmother: 10 feet under.
Alison: Well, not sure what dessert she'll be able to prepare for us.
Grandmother: She used to make the best lemon meringue pie...
Alison: Maybe I could buy one?
Grandmother: When I had beaus visit, well, the ones I didn't really like....I would tell her, Dora, "Tell them Miss Marjorie isn't home!" and she would always say, "Miss Marjorie, I'm not going to lie for you..I'm not going to lie for you!"
Alison: Did that make you mad?
Grandmother: I would say, "You better!"
Alison: Those beaus must have been pretty awful!
Grandmother: Pretty boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment