Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MeandMarj: Ooooh, we are having a party!

The dinner table is set for the Halloween dinner party and Grandmother walks into the dining room while I'm in the kitchen...

Grandmother: Ooooh, we are having a party! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 people... Oh, what fun!
Alison: Yes, we are! Tomorrow night is the big Halloween party!
Grandmother: Can I watch?
Alison: Of course, Grandmother you are the main attraction!
Grandmother: I wouldn't want to bore anyone.
Alison: Of course, you wouldn't! Look at the bowls I'm using...
Grandmother: Oh wow!
Alison: Now, if you are overcome with the desire to carve pumpkins today, by all means, don't hold yourself back.
Grandmother: I wouldn't want to mess it up. You may not like the way I do it...
Alison: I doubt that!

No comments:

Post a Comment