Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MeandMarj: The Romney Poster Mystery

Dad brings home a Romney poster and places it in the front window of the house. That evening it is out of the window. We put it back in the window and it gets taken out of the window every day for about a week and placed on the ground below the window. Eventually it can no longer be found...two weeks later I am fluffing up the sofa pillow in the grand salon when I find the Romney poster under the sofa cushion!

We put the poster back in the window and come home this evening to find the poster is missing...again! It is no longer under the sofa cushion...


Alison: Grandmother, where is the Romney poster?
Grandmother: I don't know.
Alison: You didn't put it under the sofa cushion did you?
Grandmother: No.
Alison: Where did you put it?
Grandmother: I didn't do anything with it.
Alison: You must know where it is!
Grandmother: I have no idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment