Monday, July 23, 2012

MeandMarj: There is no sneaking out for a walk in this house!

Grandmother: Alison is that you? Where have you been?
Alison: Grandmother, I went for a walk to return my book to the library.
Grandmother: There is no sneaking out for a walk in this house.
Alison: I told you I was going for a walk.
Grandmother: No, you didn't! Now, what are you going to do?
Alison: Shower.
Grandmother: Shower!?! At this hour?
Alison: Grandmother, it's 9 o'clock and, yes, I worked out so I am going to shower before I go to bed. Good night.
Grandmother: Good night. Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do hit them with your shoe.
Alison: I know - there are bugs done here.
Grandmother: Really?
Alison: I've had to kill a spider or two.
Grandmother: Two - that's nothing!
Alison: Okay, good night.
Grandmother: Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment