Thursday, November 3, 2011

MeandMarj: I don't know what happened to those rolls!

On the phone...
Grandmother: Hello?
Alison: Good Morning! It's Alison, I'm calling from the basement. Want to meet me in the kitchen for breakfast?
Grandmother: I guess so, since I'm already awake.
Alison: Great! See you there!

From the top of the stairs...
Grandmother: Are you down there?
Alison: Yes, I'm on my way up. Did you eat a roll?
Grandmother: I tried to, but I don't know what happened to those rolls!
Alison: Let me try one.
Grandmother: That's the one I was eating!
Alison: But you just said you couldn't eat it. It's alright....
Grandmother: What are you going to do with them?
Alison: Take them to the potluck.
Grandmother: Oh no! You can't do that!
Alison: What can I do with them? Give them to the homeless person on the street?
Grandmother: That would be an insult!
Alison: Well, I'm taking them with me and I'll get rid of them.
Grandmother: What are you going to do? Throw them out of your window along the way?
Alison: Ha! Maybe just that!
Grandmother: I never learned to cook. I just watched the cooks and learned. See, Dora used to take three bunches of the dough and bake the rolls so when they were done, you could pull them apart. These don't look like Dora's rolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment