Saturday, March 2, 2013

MeandMarj: I guess I can't run away even if I tried!

Alison: Welcome home! Have you ever ridden in a cop car before?
Grandmother: No! That was the first time. They were so nice! I guess I can't run away even if I tried!
Alison: What did they say to you?
Grandmother: They just came up to me and said, "Are you Marjorie Corle? Would you mind coming with us?"
Alison: You were willing to go with them?
Grandmother: They were so nice!
Alison: Did you ask if they were going to take you home?
Grandmother: I just said I lived a couple of blocks away - which was true - and then they explained. Since there were two of them, I wasn't frightened.
Alison: What did they explain?
Grandmother: I don't really remember.
Alison: Did you like riding in the cop car?
Grandmother: They were going to put me in the back but one said, "I think you should sit in the front," and I wasn't going to argue with them because they were cops!

No comments:

Post a Comment