Friday, January 18, 2013

MeandMarj: Bed Time!

Alison: What are you doing?
Grandmother: Waiting for you.
Alison: What do you want to do?
Grandmother: Well, its 8:30 by my watch.
Alison: Ready to go to bed?
Grandmother: That's what I was thinking.
Alison: Or we could go out?
Grandmother: We don't have anyone to go out with.
Alison: We could go out together.
Grandmother: Oh, that would be fun.
Alison: It sounds like you are being sarcastic!
Grandmother: Oh.
Alison: Okay, let's go to bed.
Grandmother hops right into bed
Alison: Don't you want to wash your face?
Grandmother: If I don't wash my face, it isn't going to kill me.
Alison: That's true.
Grandmother: Okay, crack open the window.
Alison: Here you go..okay..good night.
Grandmother: Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment