Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MeandMarj: I'm sorry we had words this morning.

Alison: Time to get dressed!
Grandmother: I don't want to.
Alison: Grandmother! It's Tuesday and you've been in your robe for three days!!!!!!
Grandmother: I don't care and I'm not going to. I'll do it when I want to and don't tell me what to do!!!!! You annoy me!
Alison: That's not true and if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have new groceries; the trash wouldn't have been taken out and the recycling wouldn't have been taken to the recycling. I have to go to work.

Calling Grandmother on the way to work

Alison: Grandmother, how are you?
Grandmother: Fine.
Alison: Well the furnace repair man is coming this morning. Please get dressed!
Grandmother: I'm eating my breakfast.
Alison: Okay, well, afterwards.
Grandmother: Okay. I'm sorry we had words this morning.
Alison: Grandmother, it's because I love you and I want you to be healthy.
Grandmother: Okay, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment